Bringalbit Country Retreat is a unique part of Australian rural history and the setting is stunning, nestled in the rolling granite hills inland from the Great Dividing Range some 30 kms NNW of Mount Macedon in Victoria.
The 10 acres of gardens surrounding the 1870′s granite homestead include a large lake, traditional hedges, orchard, roses, massive conifers, oaks, rockery and surprises around every corner. Bring a picnic and enjoy the native birdlife by the lake, as well as peacocks, guinea fowl and a menagerie of farm animals. A walk behind the gardens takes you to a panorama of the area’s huge boulders throughout the rural vista.
- Fully equipped kitchen, TV, Video, Laundry.
- Cosy wood-fired oven in the kitchen.
- $20 surcharge for 1 night stays.
- Lower rates for extended stays.
- Self-catering; food not included in the tariff.
Base Price: $160 / night.
Extra People: $80 (adult) and $25 (child) / night after 2 people.